I believe it's God's desire for Christians to be the aroma of Christ no matter where we are. "As we are going..." The Great Commission commands us to make disciples by baptizing people and teaching them what Jesus taught. My desire is to see Christians rise up in obedience and be a part of what God is doing all over the world and right here at home. I hope that my stories can be inspiring, uplifting, and challenging to everyone desiring to do something more with their lives.







Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Talk to God Tuesdays

This week, I ask that you pray for my focus and guidance in my new work here.  Pray that I will tak every opportunity that God gives me to share His Truth with those around me.  Pray that I will be dilligent in study, open to growth and discipline, and creative in finding new ways to spread His kingdom!  Thanks so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment