I believe it's God's desire for Christians to be the aroma of Christ no matter where we are. "As we are going..." The Great Commission commands us to make disciples by baptizing people and teaching them what Jesus taught. My desire is to see Christians rise up in obedience and be a part of what God is doing all over the world and right here at home. I hope that my stories can be inspiring, uplifting, and challenging to everyone desiring to do something more with their lives.







Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mission Monday

Wow!  It's already Monday!  Where has the time really gone?  Anyway, my hope is that every Monday, I will be able to share something about missions.  Today, I want to introduce you to a link:  http://www.joshuaproject.net/.  This website has tons of information about unreached people groups around the world.  It gives specific details about each group and what their culture and languages are.  It also shows the depths of their lostness.  It also gives an unreached people group of the day.  I want to invite you to take a look at this sight and maybe choose one or two people groups to begin praying for.  Anyway, have a happy missions Monday!  Find out what you God wants you to do this week...and do it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment