I believe it's God's desire for Christians to be the aroma of Christ no matter where we are. "As we are going..." The Great Commission commands us to make disciples by baptizing people and teaching them what Jesus taught. My desire is to see Christians rise up in obedience and be a part of what God is doing all over the world and right here at home. I hope that my stories can be inspiring, uplifting, and challenging to everyone desiring to do something more with their lives.







Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Out and about

On Sunday, my roommate and I were in San Fran, so we decided to take advantage of the sunshine and see some non-touristy sights.  We ended up taking a 49 mile scenic drive around the city.  Let me tell....it was scenic!  It was so beautiful!  We even found Robin Williams' house!  It is an a VERY nice part of town.  I could live there and plant a church....they need Jesus too! ;)  Here are some of the views we got to see:







1.  A view overlooking Fremont area.
2.  The Exploratorium in San Fran
3.Crissy Field--a beach at the bay.
4. at the foot of Golden Gate Bridge
5. sunset on the Pacific Ocean
6. Another sunset (on a different day) over the Pacific Ocean
7.  Golden Gate Bridge at sunset with the fog rolling in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment