I believe it's God's desire for Christians to be the aroma of Christ no matter where we are. "As we are going..." The Great Commission commands us to make disciples by baptizing people and teaching them what Jesus taught. My desire is to see Christians rise up in obedience and be a part of what God is doing all over the world and right here at home. I hope that my stories can be inspiring, uplifting, and challenging to everyone desiring to do something more with their lives.







Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Funny Friday (Not on Friday)

Some of you who r,ead my Facebook posts, already know my funny story, but it's just too good not to share again.  So on Valentine's Day, I got asked out.  Here is the conversation that ensued:

Him:  Do you want to go out?
Me:  Where?
Him:  Out of here.  Wherever you want to go?  What do you like?
Me:  It depends on what you mean by 'go out'.
Him:  You know, like, go out.
Me: OOOOkay?
Him:  We can go to my house.  You can come home with me.
Me:  And what would we do?
Him:  SMOOCH!
Me: (laughing)  That's a very sweet offer, but I think I'm too old for you.
Him:  Oh, well how old are you?
Me:  29.  How old are you?
Him:  6!

Haha...he'll be quite the ladies man one of these days! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment