I believe it's God's desire for Christians to be the aroma of Christ no matter where we are. "As we are going..." The Great Commission commands us to make disciples by baptizing people and teaching them what Jesus taught. My desire is to see Christians rise up in obedience and be a part of what God is doing all over the world and right here at home. I hope that my stories can be inspiring, uplifting, and challenging to everyone desiring to do something more with their lives.







Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Apologies

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with my weekly themes.  I don't have interent at my house, so sometimes it is a little difficult to get on and blog.  I guess I just need to remember to write down my thoughts and then copy and paste them into the blog later.  So, you haven't missed out on my much lately, but this week, I will be guest blogging on my friend Amy's blog.  Yea for Around the World Wednesdays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment