I believe it's God's desire for Christians to be the aroma of Christ no matter where we are. "As we are going..." The Great Commission commands us to make disciples by baptizing people and teaching them what Jesus taught. My desire is to see Christians rise up in obedience and be a part of what God is doing all over the world and right here at home. I hope that my stories can be inspiring, uplifting, and challenging to everyone desiring to do something more with their lives.







Monday, March 14, 2011

Mission Monday and Talk to God Tuesday

Today's post is a link to my friend Amy's blog.   I decided to combine missions and prayer.  This is a huge issue for both.  Please be in prayer for Japan.  As the death toll rises, the stark realization of the need for Jesus comes to mind.  Did those people get a chance to hear?  Did Christians do their job?  How will we respond?

Pray for Japan

God loves them...do we?

0 comments:

Post a Comment