I believe it's God's desire for Christians to be the aroma of Christ no matter where we are. "As we are going..." The Great Commission commands us to make disciples by baptizing people and teaching them what Jesus taught. My desire is to see Christians rise up in obedience and be a part of what God is doing all over the world and right here at home. I hope that my stories can be inspiring, uplifting, and challenging to everyone desiring to do something more with their lives.







Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Blog story

I believe that blogs tell a story.  The story of life.  I hope to be able to share my stories with you.  Each post will be a story about love, faith, or life (I think they can all fit into one of those categories!).  I will share about my traveling and just updates about what God is doing and how is using me.  I hope you enjoy as I tell my stories.  What are you doing to tell yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment